Hi friends, after seeing many macaroons in various blogs, I crave for those yummy macaroons… But I could not do without eggs… That’s the problem for me… So while I was hunting for egg less one I pass through many sites and find out one coconut macaroons without eggs. No further delay I get in the action and tried…
It’s not full crispy the outer layer crisp and inner bit chewy like texture… I was worried why it’s like chewy inside whether I did wrong… Reason is actually Macaroons are chewy cookies… After seen the word I was really happy but no compromise on taste. Seriously it’s very good in taste and texture…
In our India macaroons are very popular in Tuticorin and Mangalore have their own varieties with egg white and almonds…
Bake - Cookies
Italy - with twist
Recipe Source – Madhuram
I used some alteration
*Homemade desiccated coconut - 1/2 Cup (You can use Store bought desiccated coconut)
Condensed Milk – 3 Tbsp
Milk – 1 Tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
Maida – 1 Tbsp
- Preheat the oven 180 C.
- Take a large mixing bowl; add condensed milk, milk and vanilla essence stir it well.
- Now add dried grated coconut or ready made desiccated coconut and Maida mix it well.
- After mixed everything take 1 Tbsp of batter and place it in greased and dusted baking tray.
- Bake it for 15 minutes or till the edges are golden around the edges.
- Cool for 10 minutes on the tray and it looks very softy and it’s harden after sometime.
- Serve it for Tea time…
SENDING TO THESE EVENTS,
|Click Here 1 & 2!!!|