Hi friends, very hot outside of the home and the sun really very very hectic hot... Is it?? Please do take many healthy fruits and water as much as you can to reduce your body heat... Though mangoes are heat to the body but its seasonal fruit so if we miss the chance to taste now, we won't get in other season right??? So take equal amount of cooling fruits with it…
I love mangoes at the core; usually I don’t do any recipes with the mango fruits, and usually have it the whole… But for blog baby I made the special combo smoothie…
Benefits of Mangoes
- Mangoes are among the leading source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in carotene, vitamin – A, B, C.
- High Potassium and magnesium – relieve muscle cramps, stress and heart problems.
- High in Iron – Prevents anemia.
- Lupeol which is arresting prostate cancer cell growth.
- Effective against gall bladder cancer.
Benefits of Apple
- One Apple a day may help to reduce the risk of lung cancer.
- Prevents cardiovascular risk.
- Asthma relief.
- Lower the diabetic risk.
- Help weight loss.
- Colorectal cancer prevention.
Beverages - Cold
Ripen Mangoes – 2 Medium
Apple – 1
Vanilla Essence – ¼ Tsp
Honey – 2 Tsp
Chilled Milk – 1 Cup
- Peel and dice the mangoes and apple.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend it well.
- Pour into serving glass and serve it chilled.
|VERY DELICIOUS PULPY SMOOTHIE!!!|
QUICK VIEW RECIPE CARD
Sending to these events,