Hello friends, hope you all enjoying your weekends… Some of people taking rest in Sundays but some of people engaged with enjoyment or functions like that… Today’s recipe for leisure Sunday, made the simple bread sandwich with filling Mango Juice… Hope you love to have this yummy sandwich…
Recently, I have joined the event Cooking from Cookbook Challenge which is initiated by +Srivalli jetti from Cooking 4 all Seasons. And this is my first event with her. Am so happy to be in the challenge, as I love cookbooks very much but I couldn't get single cookbook still now apart from the magazine supplementary and I did not get chance to get cookbook of my choice still now. But I gifted cookbooks to the winners of my Giveaway… The bread sandwich without No veggies recipe was noted long time back in Aval Vikatan Tamil Magazine. So I made this superfast sandwich for the first edition of CC Challenge of the month.
Oil – 2 Tsp
Garlic – 2 Tsp Chopped
Onion – 1 Chopped
Tomatoes – 2 Chopped
Red chilli powder – ½ Tsp
Coriander powder – ½ Tsp
Cumin powder – 1/4 Tsp
Red Chilli Sauce – 1 Tsp
Coriander leaves – Few
Butter – 2 Tsp
Bread slices – 4
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic sauté it for 30 seconds, then add onion sauté it till the raw smell goes but be sure it should be slightly crunchy.
- Add tomatoes sauté it for 2 minutes then add chilli powder and coriander powder sauté it till the raw smell goes.
- Then add chilli sauce sauté it for one minute and switch off the flame and coriander leaves stir once.
- Now heat dosa pan apply some butter and toast the bread on one side.
- Keep the masala and spread it and cover with other toasted bread.
- Serve it hot.
- You can add boiled and mashed potato and boiled green peas with the masala.