Hi friends, pasta and spaghetti are popular and we also like to have frequently nowadays, right? Yes! Some years ago, we don’t know to cook pasta… But now we can do all varieties with it. The main combo and popular is the tomato sauce pasta… I love tomato flavour of the pasta very much. So I prepared the tomato sauce with Indian touch, usually in the original recipe, they won't add red chilli powder, onions and I have used homemade tomato puree.
Tomato sauce is any of very large number of sauces made primarily from tomatoes, usually to be served as part of a dish, best known as sauces for pasta dishes.
The sauce have a rich flavour, high liquid content, very soft and right composition to thicken into a sauce when they are cooked. I prepared the tomato puree in the juicer blender into smooth one.
Olive oil – 1 Tbsp
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Garlic – 10 pods finely chopped
Homemade Tomato puree – 1 Cup
Red chilli flakes – 1 Tsp
Oregano – 2 Tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
Black pepper powder – ¾ Tsp
Salt – To taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic sauté it for 1 minute then add onion sauté it till translucent.
- Add tomato puree and sauté it for 2 minutes on medium-high flame, then add red chilli flakes, oregano, salt, red chilli powder and black pepper powder sauté it till the raw smell goes off.
- Add little water to avoid dry off the mixture, I added ¼ cup of water and allow cooking till the saucy consistency (If you take the ladle from the sauce, it will fall down without stick to the laddle) attained.
- Spicy tomato pasta sauce is ready to mingle with your pasta…
- Toss the tomato pasta sauce with your cooked pasta for 2 minutes and then serve it…
- Red chilli powder is my choice, if you don't like just skip it and adjust the chilli flakes and pepper powder.
- You can use canned tomato purees instead of homemade.
- Onion is optional, if you don't like the flavour can avoid.
- You can add other spices like thyme, parsley, basils.
|VIBRATING COLOR SPICY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE!!!|