Hi friends, Yesterday my dad and mom celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. Feels very happy. I wanted to post the muffins yesterday but my mom having fever so couldn't get time to post...
Coming to the recipe, which was I tried in my own modification. Used flax seed for egg substitution and used Hudson Canola oil and its great out come. Its soft and delicious.
Baking - Eggless Cakes
|3 Muffins and 1 Bundt cake|
Maida/APF – 1 Cup
Baking Powder – ½ Tsp
Baking Soda – ¼ Tsp
Banana – Large 1 (I used Moris Variety – Pachai Vazhaipazham)
Hudson Canola Oil – ¼ Cup
Demerara Sugar – ½ Cup
Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
Milk – 3-4 Tbsp (According to the batter consistency)
Flax seed Solution – 3 Tbsp (1 Tbsp of Powder Flax seed + 2 Tbsp of
Chocolate Chips – 1-2 Tbsp
Vinegar – 1 Tsp
- Preheat the oven @ 180 degree.
- Sieve the maida, baking powder and baking soda together and keep it aside.
- Add mashed banana in a wide mixing bowl, add canola oil, Demerara sugar and mix it well till it dissolves.
- Pour 1 Tsp of vanilla essence stir it once.
- Following by add milk and flax seed solution and mix it well.
- Now add chocolate chips and mix it once.
- Add flour little by little and fold it in one direction.
- Now take one Tbsp of batter to each muffin mold or bundant pan or whatever you use it.
- Place the muffin molds into the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
- Check with tooth pick whether its cooked or not.
- Cool it and serve it warm...
- You can replace Demerara sugar with white sugar or jaggery.
- Use good ripen banana.
- Can use lemon juice instead of vinegar.
- Temperature may vary oven to oven.
- Adjust the milk according to your batter consistency.
|VERY SOFT, DELICIOUS AND AROMATIC BANANA CHOCOCHIP CAKE...|