Hi friends, after longg back, am posting today. My camera has some problem so I could not make any recipes for blog. At the same time, my mobile also disappointed me to transfer photos from it and then I was quite busy with family wedding and return back to blogging... Sorry friends and readers, who are all missed my blogging and thanks for your constant supports on my absence.
I took the pictures using my Samsung Smartphone, usually I take step wise pictures in my mobile and take final photos with my canon PS. Today, I took the final pictures too in my mobile. Hope its not bad. I have prepared the masala chapathi, which is easy to make in 10 minutes and suits for weight loss diet plan. Mixed with spices and herbs will give good aroma and tasty chapathi...
Source – My Own
Whole wheat flour - 1/2 Cup
Besan flour - 2 Tbsp
Shallots - 5, chopped
Garlic - 1 Tbsp, chopped
Coriander leaves - Few
Curry leaves - Few
Dry methi leaves - 2 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/8 Tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 Tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - To taste
Olive Oil - 1 Tsp
Water - To knead the dough
- Mix the all ingredients except water and mix it well.
- Now add water little by little and knead the dough and keep it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into equal balls, now ready to roll.
- Heat dosa tawa on medium flame.
- Keep the ball in greased thin plastic sheet and cover with other plastic sheet roll into a thin circle.
- Gently remove from the sheet and place it on hot tawa.
- Cook on both sides till you see the brown spots on both sides.
- Serve it with chutney/raita...
- You can drizzle oil or ghee over it.
- Besan is optional.
- You can add grated carrot or beetroot to get rich taste.
|Super yummy Chapathi with spices...|