Hi friends, always breakfast should be very healthy and energetic. No one should not avoid breakfast. Some people thinks that avoiding breakfast will leads to weight loss. That is wrong one, you should not skip breakfast. Ok.. Lets move on to today's recipe...
Mint Paratha/Pudhina Chapathi is very healthy, aromatic and energetic breakfast or dinner. The mint flavor gives you refresh and blends with spices will be so tasty and filling too. I love mint flavor much than coriander leaves...
Source – My Own
Whole Wheat flour/Atta - 2 Cup
Cumin seeds - 1 Tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 Tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 Tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4 Tsp
Roasted cumin powder - 1/4 Tsp
Oil - 2 Tbsp
Salt - To taste
Water - To knead
To Prepare Puree
Oil - 1 Tsp
Mint leaves - 1 Bunch
Garlic - 5-6 pods
Green chillies - 3-4
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in pan, add garlic pods and green chillies saute it for one minute and then add washed and drained mint leaves saute it till shrinks well.
- Switch off the flame and cool it completely then grind it with little water into smooth puree.
- In a wide bowl, add wheat flour, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, roasted cumin powder, salt and oil mix it well.
- Then add mint puree and knead it well till attains the chapathi dough consistency and keep it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small equal balls, roll it on counter top or chapathi board by using rolling pin.
- Heat tawa and cook it on both sides.
- Serve it with your favorite side dishes.