Source – UK Rasoi
INGREDIENTSMaida/APF - 3/4 Cup
Whole wheat flour - 1/2 Cup
Oil - 2 Tbsp - To knead the dough
Ghee - 1 Tbsp - To knead the dough
Cumin powder - 1/4 Tsp
Black pepper powder - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - To taste
Fresh coriander leaves - 1/4 Cup
Dry fenugreek leaves - 1 Tsp
Oil - To deep fry
- Take wide bowl, add maida, wheat flour with all spices, oil and ghee then knead into a hard dough..
- The dough should be hard than chapathi dough.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and keep it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep pan for deep fry.
- Divide the dough into small balls of equal size. Flat the balls between your palms gently, and keep it ready.
- Check the hot oil, with pinch of dough, it will float immediately.
- Now deep fry the mathiris in medium flame, it takes 10-12 minutes to cook one batch.
- Keep it in tissue paper and serve it with side dishes...
|Yummy and Aromatic Evening Snack - Coriander Mathiri|
Thanks for the nice event +Divya and
Thanks +Nupur for the aromatic and yummy