Hi friends, today came up with some special sweet, I prepared this sweet yesterday for my birthday... N it came out very well and enjoyed the sweet in every single bite... I already told in my previous posts, that I love paneer sweets much, so I tried this yummy and delicious paneer burfi and its taste very yummilicious.... You too this once and u will do often, Am sure about it....
Home made Paneer or Store Bought Paneer - 50g
Maida - 2 Tsp
Sugar - 1 Tbsp
Milk Powder -1 Tbsp
Condensed Milk - 3 Tbsp
Rose essence - 1/8 Tsp
Pistachios - 10
- First crumble the paneer and mash it smoothly.
- Now add maida and sugar mix well by hand.
- Now add milk powder mix it well.
- Add milk maid and mix it well by spatula without any lumps.
- Now add rose essence and combined well.
- Heat a nonstick pan and add the paneer mixture and stir continuously till the mixture becomes thicken means it leaves the side of the pan... Approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Now transfer the mixture into the greased plate to cool it and shape it when the mixture in warm and garnish with pistachios.
- After cooled keep it in refrigeration for 1 hour and serve it chilled...
|REALLY VERY YUMMILICIOUS PANEER BURFI!!!|
QUICK RECIPE CARD!!!
AND FRIENDS, YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE SERIES ON MY SPACE....
I INVITE YOU ALL TO PARTICIPATE ON THE INTERESTING SERIES!!!
If you are interested to participate just fill the form and submit....
Powered by 123ContactForm | Report abuse