I was confused to try the sweet and finally made it... It was great hit at my home... My sister, brother-in-law, kid all r liked the sweet more than any other sweet...You too try the Combo it was really very delicious... It have the nutty taste from kaju, rose flavored with milk dessert.... Wow!!! Its Heavenly Taste to me and all...
I DIDN'T HAVE SUFFICIENT TIME TO TAKE SNAPS SO PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR LESS PICTURES....
I discussed about paneer and kaju in earlier post so no repeats here....
NIL if everything is ready
Kaju sweet - 1/2 Cup
Rose Essence - 1/8 Tsp
White Dessert - 1/4 cup
FOR THE DETAILED RECIPE GO THROUGH THE LINKS!!!
- Now add rose essence to the kaju sweet and make balls like I made in Kaju flower.
- Divide the dough into small balls and make small roll of the white dessert.
- Greased a back of the flat plate or counter top and keep one small ball of kaju and roll it in medium nor thin not thick.
- Now keep the white dessert on the center of the dough and cover it all the 4 sides as shown in the figure.
- Keep it in plate and refrigeration for an hour to set firmly and serve it cold for best taste...
|Colorful plate na... like this may ur life will be colorful!!!|
Try this yummy sweet!!!
QUICK RECIPE CARD
- You can garnish with edible silver wraps or any nuts.
- Can change the flavor of rose essence but this combo will be best.
|SENDING TO THESE EVENTS...|
|CLICK HERE 1 & 2!!!|