Hi friends, hope you enjoying your weekend, right?? Some of you plan for your Sunday enjoyment, if you prefer to do Biryani, I think its right choice for you, which is am going to post now…
Few days ago, I posted Dindigul Mutton Biryani, which is famous in my native Dindigul, some of my friends was asked the recipe for NV Dgl biryani, so I told to mom to prepare the biryani and posted here. Dindigul biryani looks so appealing dark color, taste will be so good at all the time. Usually, we prepare vegetable or beans biryani often, its easy one pot meal and tempting biryani always.
We usually prepare the CCC (Cinnamon, Cloves & Cardamom) powder for our biryani to get unique color and flavour.
Basics - Powders
Cinnamon – 50g
Cloves – 5g
Cardamom (Green) – 10g
- Dry all the ingredients in sundry or dry roast in tawa till get warm not more than that.
- Cool it and blend it together into fine powder.
- Store it in air-tight container.
- Measurement is important here to get good aromatic flavour.
- Make sure its dry.
- Keep it in clean air-tight jar.
|GOOD AROMATIC SPICE POWDER IS READY FOR YOUR BIRYANIS N KURMA!!!|