Hi friends, do you search easy and innovative strawberry cakes or muffins with Hershey’s Strawberry syrup. Delicious and simple egg-less butter free fresh strawberry muffins infused chocolate chips. Christmas and New Year recipe and am sure you will love the choco chips with strawberries. Always chocolate and strawberry combo will be the best and it never fails to give the magical taste.
I prepared the muffins last week, my brother bought the pack of fresh strawberries, and I was really surprised and happy to see the cute strawberries after long time. I made strawberry milkshake then prepared the muffin and it was so soft and airy without butter and egg. I used olive oil to reduce some calorie from butter and I added custard powder and milk powder to the muffin, usually I add corn flour with maida while making cake, but here I have added Vanilla Custard powder. The cake looks so soft and moisture and heavenly taste with melting choco chips and strawberry syrup.
When I am in the photo shoot of the muffin, my dad crossed me and asked, “Which type of cake”? I said strawberry muffins which infused chocolate and strawberry syrup and asked my dad to take one. He asked me to finish the photo shoot and give, and in next 10 minutes the plate was empty.:P I have tasted 2 muffins, and it was so delicious, I am very happy that my creation comes out great and my dad and brother too enjoyed a lot.
Bakes - Muffins
Source - My own
MIX – I
Fresh strawberries – 4-5 (Make ¼ Cup Puree)
Strawberry essence – ½ Tsp
Olive oil – 5 Tbsp
Granulated white sugar – ½ Cup
Milk powder – ¼ Cup
Vanilla essence – ½ Tsp
Water – ¼ Cup
MIX - II
Maida/APF – 1 Cup minus 2 Tbsp
Vanilla Custard Powder – 2 Tbsp
Baking powder – 1 Tsp
Baking soda – ¼ Tsp
MIX – III
Chocolate chips – 2 Tbsp
Hershey’s strawberry syrup – 1 Tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/356 F.
STEP - I
- Prepare strawberry puree (1/4 Cup), by washed and hulled the berries, then chopped and add to the bowl, add strawberry essence mash it well till smooth and keep it aside.
- Add olive oil into a wide bowl, add sugar mix it well following by add milk powder and mix it well.
- Now, add strawberry puree and vanilla essence stir it well till combines together.
- Add water and mix it well and set aside.
STEP - II
- Sift the maida, vanilla custard powder, baking powder and baking soda for atleast 3-4 times.
STEP - III
- Add choco chips and strawberry syrup together and mix it well.
STEP - IV
- Add the flour little by little into the strawberry mixture and fold it well till smooth batter consistency.
- Ready the muffin liners and add 1 Tbsp of batter to the muffin liners, now add 1 tsp of mixed choco chips with strawberry syrup in the center.
- Cover the chips with the strawberry batter and bake it for 20-22 minutes.
- Check the muffin, whether it’s baked or not by inserting toothpick.
- Cool it for 5-10 minutes and enjoy the warm muffins.
- You can substitute custard powder with corn flour.
- Use softened butter in place of olive oil.
- You can use frozen strawberries or strawberry preserves if not available fresh one.
- Infusion of choco chips and syrup is optional; you can bake plain cake too.
|Spongy and melting choco strawberry muffin!!!|