Hi friends, today special post for the special day on my blog… Yes! My lovable blog baby turns two today. I am very happy to be here with all my readers, friends and family love, support and constant appreciations. Still I can’t believe the two year has flown so fast in a healthy way. For the past two years, I have learnt, still learning many more new recipes, food photographs and more over I got so many lovable friends through blogosphere. So I just wish to look back the memorable moments of VUV…
RECAP OF VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
I have started the blog exact two years before, and named it as VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA (Inviting for the royal feast). After one and half year, I got my own domain as vijisvirunthu.com from nathivg.blogspot.com. I am very pleasure while I got my own domain.
- Sure, I bow my god Almighty to give good strength, skills and allow me pursue successfully still now.
- I would like to thank blogger to provide me the space for my sharing, which is really helpful to me.
- Great thanks to my readers, subscribers and everyone. Without you all, I couldn’t stand here for long.
- Am very overwhelmed to my co-blogger friends for their guidance, motivation and supports in every step I took. I gifted with so many good and kind friends in the blogsphere. Thank you so much dearies… J
- Last but not least, delighted to say thanks to our social networks (Facebook, twitter, pinterest and google+) to support and spread my recipes. I can review on sites and products, I got the confidence to review on it, thanks for those sites who giving opportunities.
- Am very much thankful to my parents, sister, brother and neighbors has been a consistent support and keeps giving me ideas about what am cooking and motivated my innovative cook and bakes too. And they never disappointed me whenever I get new props. J
taughtteaching me various things and improving my cook and bakes to the next level. Its help me to improve my writing skills, photography yet to learn a lot of things here.
Giveaways – Won
I am celebrating the happy moment with you all with the lovely pink rose bread of strawberry flavour… One of my favorite bun which looks so so cute and soft and flavorful bun...
Source – Got idea from Here
Bread dough – 1 cup (See the bread post to make the dough)
Strawberry essence/rose food color – 1/8 -1/4 Tsp
Milk – To require for brushing before bake
Butter – To require for brushing after bake
- First prepare the bread dough as I have shown in the separate post while making bread.
- Prepare the bread allow for first (1 hour) and second rise (40 min).
- Now take the second rise dough punch it again and knead it for 2 minutes.
- Now mix the food color or essence, and mix it thoroughly till the color combined well.
- Divide into equal balls and roll it using rolling pin and use round cookie cutter to get equal shape.
- Cut the circles and keep 6 circles in a set for one rose.
- Now arrange the circles one by one, keep the first circle far from you, then keep the next circle as I have shown in the picture.
- Now roll the circle gently from your side.
- Cut into the center of the roll and turn, you can see the rose buds J Yaayyyyyy J
- Keep it in muffin layers and keep it in warm place for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven @ 180̊C for 10 minutes.
- Brush with milk gently on the rose, and arrange it in the oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of from the oven, brush it with butter and cool it completely.
- Cut the bun horizontally in center of the rose and spread with jam or spread…
- Serve it…
- You can add your favourite food color, but strawberry flavour tastes so good.
- You can steam the buns in idli steamer for 15 minutes instead of bake.
|HOPE YOU ALL LOVE THE PINKY ROSE!!!|
THANK U SO MUCH ALL DEAR FRIENDS AND READERS!!
Very happy for all your supports and encourage me still now!!!
Hope I will get the same from u forever!!!
THANK U ALL ITS MY HAPPY DAY!!!