Hello friends, the recipe was in my draft for long time, as I prepared the wonderful sweet for +Divya Pramil, Virtual Birthday Party… We group of friends celebrated her birthday with virtual party… I prepared Minty Lemonade, Chana Tomato Dal, Carrot Beans Poriyal, Aval Payasam, Rajma Cutlets, star pops and Maida Burfi.
I love the star and heart pops, which is prepared in Marie Biscuit, no cooking recipe and am sure kids will enjoy each bites… Very simple recipe but gives super delicious bites. I thoroughly enjoyed the pops.
15-20 depending upon the shapes
Source - You Too Can Cook
Marie gold biscuits – 12
Mixed fruit Jam – 2-3 Tbsp
Butter – 1 Tsp
Making Glace Icing
Icing Sugar – 2-3 Tbsp
Warm water – 3 Tsp or adjust according to the consistency
Corn flour – 2 Tsp
Strawberry Essence – 1/8 Tsp
Orange Food color – Pinch
Orange essence – 1/8 Tsp
Toothpicks – As your required
Preparation of Heart and Star Pops
- Take the biscuits and break them into small pieces then add this to the dry and clean blender, blend into fine powder and transfer into the bowl.
- Melt the butter and cool it for while.
- Add mixed fruit jam or any other jam, add melted butter knead it well till it combine everything.
- Keep the dough for 15 minutes so that it will soften.
- Meanwhile color the tooth picks or you can decorate with gold tapes.
- Roll the dough using rolling pin into ½ inch thickness, then use a star and heart shaped cookie cutter and cut the shape out of it.
- Insert the toothpick into the shapes and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl add icing sugar and 3 Tsp of warm water into it, mix well without any lumps. It should be very smooth.
- Then add corn flour and mix it well.
- Now divide the mixture into 2 equal parts, add strawberry essence to the one part, add orange essence and orange food color into the other part of the mixture and mix it well.
- If you want while glazing add vanilla essence to your needs.
- Now take a spoon of the icing mixture and pour a drop of it on the shaped pops.
- Gently spread the icing over the pops and continue the method till you finish last pop.
- When it is half wet, sprinkle your decorating balls.
- Now keep it as it is to dry the pop.
- Ready bite…J Have Enjoy your each pops…
- You can use any color or any essence of your choice.
- You can use silver or gold color edible balls to decorate.
|ENJOY THE DELICIOUS BITES WITH YOUR CHOICE OF FLAVORS!!!|