Hi friends, am really very happy and excited to announce that I got my own domain, its my long time wish. I got the domain in the name of VijisVirunthu (www.vijisvirunthu.com)... Thank you so much my dear friends who supported and encouraged me to attain this level…J So here, I want to thank you all with the small virtual treat… MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS…
I am sharing the recipe for LOVE 2 BAKE also, which is the brainchild of +Sangeetha akka from Spicy Treats, this is our first post for the group. L2B is the group for sharing your baking skills, tips and tricks on every Monday.
Coming to the recipe, I want to bake some special recipe for new domain… So I prepared the delicious egg-free and butter-free muffins with aroma of chocolate and coffee powder, which is heavenly taste with melting chocochips into the cake. I used light brown sugar and honey for the sweetness and flavor of coffee and chocolate gives good taste.
Source – My Own
*Cake flour – 1 Cup
Coco powder – 1 Tbsp
Baking powder – 1 ¼ Tsp
Salt – ¼ Tsp
Brown sugar – ¼ Cup
Olive oil – 4 Tbsp
Honey – 1 Tbsp
Instant Coffee powder – ½ Tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1 Tsp
Milk – ¼ Cup
Chocolate chips – ¼ Cup
ENO salt (Lemon flavor) – 1 Tsp
APF/Maida - 1 Cup minus 2 Tbsp
Corn flour - 2 Tbsp
Sieve it for 5 times.
- First sieve the cake flour, coco powder, baking powder and salt for 3 times.
- Preheat the oven @ 180°C for 10 minutes and prepare the muffin pans with muffin liners.
- Take a wide mixing bowl, add light brown sugar, olive oil stir it well, then add honey stir it once.
- Now add instant coffee powder, vanilla extract and milk, mix it well till all combines.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and then add 3/4th of the chocolate chips and fold up in one direction with rubber spatula.
- Now add ENO fruit salt, it forms bubbles and mix it well.
- Add 1 Tbsp of batter to each muffin liners and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 18-20 minutes, check with insertion of toothpick.
- Serve it warm…
- You can add granulated white sugar instead of light brown sugar.
- If you are not using ENO salt, add ¼ tsp of baking soda to the dry ingredients.
- If you like butter flavor, add ¼ Cup of butter instead of olive oil or any other vegetable oils.
- For vegan version, substitute honey with maple syrup or jaggery syrup and milk with soy milk or almond milk.
|Delicious and Flavorful Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins!!!|
|Click Here 1 & 2!!!|