Simple and quick rice is always my favorite. Last week, I had tempted by +Priya aks instant pickle rice. The next day I had prepared the instant pickle rice with some leftover garlic pickle and some tempering on my own. The taste really comes out very well.
Source – My Own
Cooked Rice - 2 CupOil - 2 Tsp
Onion, chopped - 2 Tbsp
Curry leaves - Few
Garlic pickle - 2 Tsp
Salt - To Taste
Ribbon pakoda and Murukku pieces - 1/4 Cup (Optional)
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and curry leaves saute it till transparent.
- Add garlic pickle saute it once then add the cooked rice mix it well with dash of salt, because pickle has enough salt to the rice.
- Saute it on low flame for one minute and then switch off the flame.
- Sprinkle ribbon pakoda and murukku mix it once.
- Serve it hot...
- Add of snacks optional, but you can add your favorite snacks like mixture or pakoda.
- Saute some veggies like carrot, capsicum with onion to get colorful version, as this idea got it from Priya aks..
Send to the event,
|Click Here 1 & 2!|