HAPPY KRISHNA JAYANTHI!!!
Krishna Jayanthi special and one more virtual birthday treat on VUV. First, my best wishes for Krishna Jayanthi. Enjoy the special day with prayers and prasads for cute Krishna. Like cute Krishna, my sis’s cute daughter also celebrates her 4th birthday. She is so excited and happy freak, to get wishes from our family and her friends and waiting to celebrate her birthday party on this evening.
|HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINAYA!!!|
Unfortunately, I couldn't join her party, but we were celebrated their (mom & daughter) birthday 2 weeks before in advance, when she visited us. I specially made 4 layers birthday cake for them with pink butter cream frosting and chocolate write on the top. It was come out well, so good in taste but texture was somewhat ok, but we enjoyed it a lot. I couldn't click the pictures much. Last year I had shared Strawberry Cheese Cupcake for my cutie.
I happily shared the yummilicious kheer for baby shower too; for pretty girl Jessica, who is a lovely daughter of fabulous blogger +Divya. I thought to post it before, but after a long wait get time now to treat her. God bless you Jessica and DivyJ
I wanted to treat pink dessert, so after many searches ended with my innovation... Pink is girly color and its superb favorite to her. The combination of rava, semiya and thinai flour gives the good taste with rose flavored. I enjoyed the combo much. Especially its delicious when chilled...
Source – My Own
Rava/Semolina – 3 Tbsp
Semiya/Vermicelli – 3 Tbsp
Thinai flour/Foxtail millet flour – 2 Tbsp
Water – 1 ½ Cup
Condensed milk – 3 Tbsp or as per your taste
Sugar – 2 Tbsp
Boiled and chilled milk – 1 Cup
Rose essence – Few drops
Almonds and pistachios, chopped – 2 Tbsp
- Boil water in a pan, add rava and semiya together and stir it well without any lumps.
- Cook the mixture in medium heat for 3-4 minutes and then add sifted thinai (foxtail millet) flour and stir it well without any lumps.
- And allow cooking for 5 minutes and it gets thicken now.
- Add condensed milk and sugar mix it well and keep it in low heat for 2 minutes and switch off the heat.
- Cool the mixture completely and meantime add rose essence to the chilled milk and make rose milk.
- Now mix the rose milk to the kheer mixture and stir it till combined well.
- Garnish the PINKY kheer with chopped nut and serve it chilled…
- If you wish to have hot white kheer, add cardamom powder to the kheer mixture and add boiled milk to the kheer directly after switch off the heat and serve hot.
- If you do not have thinai flour, substitute with thinai rava and increase the water quantity little more according to the amount.
- Millet is optional; but you can replace it with other millets like kodo, little or ragi millet.