Hi friends, pea paratha are very healthy breakfast or dinner. Green peas are rich protein. You can make the easy stuffed paratha for breakfast or dinner. I love green peas at any form, and its one of my favorite stuffed paratha. It will be so delicious and greeny in color… Its very good for lunch box recipes… I already made green peas kachori, which is my most favorite one…
Source - My own
Chapathi Dough – As you require
Fresh or frozen green peas – 1 Cup
Green chillies – 3
Oil – 2 Tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ Tsp
Salt – To taste
Garam masala powder – 1 Tsp
Fennel seed powder – ½ Tsp
Pepper powder – ½ Tsp
Coriander leaves – Few
- Boil the green peas with immersed water for 10 minutes and drain it completely.
- Cool it and grind it with green chillies into smooth paste.
- Heat oil in pan; add cumin seeds wait for sputter and add ginger garlic paste, sauté it till raw smell goes.
- Add the ground peas mixture and sauté it for 2 minutes then add turmeric powder and salt, sauté it.
- Then add garam masala powder, fennel powder and then pepper powder sauté it for 2 minutes or when the mixture will be good thick. Switch off the flame and cool it for 5 minutes.
- Make equal balls of chapathi dough and green peas mixture.
- Now roll the chapathi dough and put the greenpeas on the center of the dough, cover it as shown in the picture and roll into circle or square.
- Heat dosa tawa, cook on both sides by drizzling oil and take it out.
- Serve it hot with tomato thokku or any of your choices.
- You can use dry green peas too. Soak overnight and cook.
- Even it does not need any side dish.
Check out my other peas recipes…
|DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY GREEN PEAS PARATHA!!!|