Hi friends, pasta is all time favorite and spaghetti pasta is one of it. I will have any type of pasta whether it’s spicy or dessert am in for it… I used to prepare different version. Here, I have prepared fusion pasta with oregano and soy sauce with our Indian spices.
Source – My Own
To boil pasta
Spaghetti pasta – 200g
Oil – 1 Tsp
Salt – ½ Tsp
Water – 4-5 Cups
Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
Garlic, chopped – 2 Tbsp
Onion, chopped – ½ Cup
Carrot, chopped – 1
Beans, chopped – 5-6
Oregano – 2 Tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 ½ Tsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
Garam masala powder – ½ Tsp
Tomato puree – ¾ Cup
Salt – To taste
Coriander leaves – Few
How to cook pasta
- Boil the water with salt and oil. The bubbles will not stop while you stir with ladle. (See the Picture 3) That’s the correct temperature to boil the pasta.
- Now put spaghetti into high boiling water and stir it once and allow cooking for 8-12 minutes or as per package instructions.
- Filter it with siever and wash it with cold water, drain and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in pan; add garlic sauté it for 30 seconds then add onion and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Then add chopped carrots and beans sauté it, following by add oregano spice mix it well.
- Take a small bowl, add red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder add little water and make into smooth paste, as I shown in the picture.
- Add soy sauce and the spice paste mix it well and allow cooking till raw smell goes off.
- Now add tomato puree and allow cooking till the oil oozes out from the mixture.
- Add the spaghetti into the masala and gently mix it till coats masala on pasta.
- Spread coriander leaves and serve it hot…
- You can add your favorite veggies.
- Making spice paste will ease of coating with pastas.
- You can substitute spaghetti with other types of pastas.